1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Welcome to Earthrise at Stratics!

Discussion in 'Earthrise Stratics Forums' started by _zigzag_, Jun 17, 2008.

1. _zigzag_

_zigzag_ Sage
    Stratics Veteran

It was destiny....we had to provide another gathering spot for Earthrise fans! Welcome everyone!

2. Joker2

Joker2 Guest

Hey zigzag!

Its been a while since we last talked.

But anyways the HoC transcripts are still not coming up. I can't see any of them in fact. It is saying request page not found.. Whats up?

3. Kiminality

Kiminality Guest

4. _zigzag_

_zigzag_ Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Hey Joker!

Probably got fubared with a recent upgarde.
    I'll gave them fixed shortly!

5. _zigzag_

_zigzag_ Sage
    Stratics Veteran

And yup..Kiminality is fer sure correct - forgot to mention that in my other post and say thank you ;)

Use the format she provided, and they'll get you there :)

I'll make a sticky post here asap with all the links (I want to check them and do some quick fixing on some) so we'll have them in one place :)

6. Joker2

Joker2 Guest

Thanks for the update I will be sure to tell the others. As they have been wanting to check some of the old stuff and these HoC were really GREAT!

P.S. You excited for the Beta sign up sheets to come out! They should be hitting the forums today?! AHHH!

7. Velvathos

Velvathos Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

ZIGZAG, Could you PLEASE put up a Darkfall Stratics Forum next!?? We seriously need one.. Then move all the Darkfall topics from MMOG General Discussion to the Darkfall Stratics Forums..