1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Welcome to Firefall Beta on Stratics.com

Discussion in 'Firefall Beta Discussions' started by Nexus, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

For those of you who haven't heard of Firefall please read our review of the game here.

Firefall is an up and coming MMO from Red5 (5) Studios that combines elements of a First Person Shooter, into a sandbox MMO World. In the upcoming days, weeks, and months we'll be working on various guides, and information on Firefall which you'll be able to find here in this Forum.

With that in mind I'd like to introduce myself, I am Nexus, your new forum moderator, I've been with Stratics for a few years now and currently Moderate UO Crime and now Firefall Beta.

For those wanting to keep up with us, please follow @Stratics on Twitter, and Stratics Facebook Page. Don't forget to keep an eye on the Forums as well, as you can never know when we'll get our hands on a few Beta Keys to give out.

And with that, I wish you all the best of lucky and See you in Firefall.

Ron Silverbeard and Taylor like this.
  2. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni