1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Welcome to SGW at Stratics!

Discussion in 'Stargate Worlds Stratics Forums' started by _zigzag_, Jun 17, 2008.

1. _zigzag_

_zigzag_ Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Apr 5, 2004
    Wanted to welcome everyone to our SGW forum, and invite you to make a little intro post so'z we can get to know you! :)
  2. Jeffdogg

Jeffdogg Guest

Hello everyone my names Jeff, I'm a member of the SGW forums and came over to be part of this community as well. I've played MMO's for quite some time now, been into games all my life ;P. Thought it would be a good idea to come over and help out a bit since i've done a lot of research into SGW and have attended a bunch of their irc chats, listened to pod casts, read transcripts etc.. So yall will be seeing me around, if any questions you can always PM me as well :grouphug:
  3. Kayhynn

Kayhynn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

May 12, 2002
    I'm Kayhynn...player of many games. I've been following SGW since I heard of its conception as a game and am a huge fan of the shows, both SG-1 and Atlantis.

Being as I've been looking forward to a "modernistic sci-fi" game after I left SWG, I can't wait to see how this turns out.
  4. Noldor

Noldor Knight, Order of the Bug Hunters
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Sep 15, 2004
    I still have this game on my old computer...so sad it never became a reality online.