1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Welcome to the Neighborhood

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Sturdy, Jul 22, 2010.

1. Sturdy

Sturdy Guest

I just moved to GIL territory. Fudd welcomed me with a nice basket full of death robes and it is starting to feel like home.

I see a few other new houses in the neighborhood- I think gentrification will set in soon.

Fudd, I do appreciate the gesture- being primarily a crafter perhaps we can work out an arrangement where I lay on the ground bleeding while you cackle insanely...either that or I give you free armor or something. :gee:

2. Ginsu's

Ginsu's Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

takes real skill to kill a crafter.
    but i guess you take what you can get :gun:

3. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Who know's who you really are?

But everyone here know's me, Im a PK, i fight and pk anyone...

its just all in good fun....i dont ever loot anything, i res and go about my buisness....just fun thats all...sry u cant see the fun in the game, or maybe your just a board troller and you really dont play...not sure...ah well....good day sir

4. Demon Wind

Demon Wind Sage
    Stratics Veteran

*looks at the crafter* It's ok I got initiated into the neighborhood and I don't even live there! *laughs* All in all it was class in survival, meaning if I stay out I'll live longer ! I have alot to learn about this new land. One main thing I need to learn is If i know I can't win for the time being I should at least become a Legendary Runner. *laughs harder* Thank You for the lesson Fudd.

5. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

ummmmmmmm my apologies for the unruly yard pixies flight crew, that exterminated ye, in me yard out there.. also.

It was a 2 spawn ganking too, the older ones were on their way out, as the new spawn of em all, flew in so ya were double ganked by em. I had not noticed when trying to show ye me new home out there, that ye were of neg. karma. rolleyes:

:grouphug:

6. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

It's all about style. When I still did PK, I would kill newbies and crafters too but I never got any complains.

It's not the killing part that run players of the shard, it's when some PK's only have fun when they have to rez kill, dry loot and in other ways griefing their victims.

I had meet many PK's in my 12 years of UO. Some would always loot their victims shoes, some theie hat. Others would tell players to wear a special hat or a special color or drop bottles of blood on the ground to stay safe.

Most don't mind dying, they mind losing their stuff on a char that can't fight back.

When I started PK, I would demand gold or gems to let someone live. Most can easy affort to pay a little for their life.

Who did not love Shadowclan orcs?

The key to get this shard back to life is actions, all should do something to keep the shard alive.

Traveling invisible or jumping from place to place do not help the shard. Be visible.

Hiding in houses do not help, do your crafting visible and don't fear go outside and chat with strangers, just keep your crafting resources in a bag you can drop before you go out.

If you die, it is not a big deal, maybe you end up with a friend or a new customer or an enemy. If it become an enemy, the fighters in your guild get a target and more fun.

The main reason I rarely play now is, the shard look damn emty in my playtime. I use to traveling the land looking for blood, now there is noone around in my playtime so I ended up blue.

7. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I agree, it's not the getting killed that ever bothered me, it was the senslessness of taking stuff that was no use to the killer, just to annoy.
    I used to carry jugs of cider for when I died to an orc :)

8. CroakerTnT

CroakerTnT Guest

I miss Mogluk

9. Sturdy

Sturdy Guest

Whoa back up all-

I was not complaining- I was fully aware of who Fudd was and his role in the community when I placed my house. To tell you the truth it was refreshing to be attacked- this was only the second (and third) time I have been attacked by a red since my return to the game in December last year. (excluding IDOC fights which are not the same thing)

Back in the day I was a low down no account anti- back when the anti's were way bigger scum than the PKs. I am not soft skinned or worried about losing my tools.

I was just trying to be amusing. Fudd your a PK, I can dig it. PK as you see fit. I am not always a crafter, I have warrior skills available so one of these days I might put up a fight.

Carry on.

10. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

I think it was directed at the Ginsing guy who posted after you, thats my guess...not at you