1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Welcome!

Discussion in 'The Wayward Tavern' started by Ilysess, May 12, 2008.

1. Ilysess

Ilysess Guest

Just wanted to stop in and say hello to any and all users who decide to join us here on the temp forums :)

Hopefully we will have the regular forums back up and running asap!

In the meantime have fun with the new forum :p

2. Corrigan

Corrigan Guest

*pokes people*

3. Shari

Shari Guest

I did play a bit more EQ2 with stratics down.

I was thisclose to buying the Ideazon EQ2 keyboard last night with a few other things... but shipping was $15 and I was like... maybe I will wait and just pick up a cheap keyboard after work. The keyboard I want is backlit but currently sold out (I am using my brothers right now that is the same brand and lights up blue) so I figured I'd go with a cheap one.. and saw the EQ2 one... now I kind of want that one!

4. Ilysess

Ilysess Guest

Ok I had no idea what you were talking about so I had to go look it up!

But I cant for the life of my find a big enough image to figure out what all the special keys on the right are for? Are they specifically game related?

If you are looking for a backlit keyboard the G15 set is purdy :p

5. Seleene

Seleene Guest

All these fancy keyboards and here I sit typing on my $9.99 K-Mart keyboard. :p

6. Nat

Nat Guest

Howdy!

7. Shari

Shari Guest

This is the one want but a little more than I'd like to spend... still... I got my tax rebate... I have pretty much the same thing now except it is only blue backlit and I am missing the w key (I am pasting it heh). its a long story.
    backlit keyboard

This is the EQ2 board (for anyone else curious)... I'm curious about the extra buttons too, but hoping maybe I would use them and have shortcuts or keys I overlooked before. Its not as um... pretty as the other board though heh. but its cheaper and a looks kinda cool...
    EQ2 board

8. Good to see forums back:D

Was beginning to think they where lost for good.

9. trepas

trepas Guest

I love my Saitek keyboard (Link) but the backlit keyboards are tough to keep clean. Any little crumbs or dust or anything that gets behind the keys is very very obvious and kinda gross :p

10. Seleene

Seleene Guest

I have been actually thinking about getting one of those "slim" keyboards. Like the one in "Live Free or Die Hard". I have heard that they aren't all that great for gaming though.

11. Maldian

Maldian Guest

cough... I am here... sorry for my lateness :)

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!