1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Well everyone.

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Kage, Feb 2, 2009.

1. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Hef died today and I got his loot. He icqs me asking did he have to pay for his stuff back. I said you sure do its on my Vendor. He then buys it up and trys to insult me by saying things I can not mention here.

He then says KOC will be sorry and he will no longer be selling our items back...

Im sure you all can tell we are all very sad and emo now... :(

Mr. Hef did not get something for free for once and decides to shoot his very own faction deal down the drain...

So to all of the members of LOW I would like to go ahead and say I am sorry for what Hef is about to bring upon you. Enjoy your pvp experience :)

2. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Heh, you forget the many times Hef, I and others have killed you and just given *all* your items back to you. To keep the good spirit of Siege alive. Just to let you know, it wont be LOW bearing the brunt of this new condition...KOC have seen many more dirtnaps lately than LOW has :(

3. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Actually I have only gotten my items back from one person and that was Weakling... I have always had to buy the items back... I bought some back just this week. even after returning Big D's and Astys items back for free... But like I said Weakling is the only member of LOW to return or not loot anything of mine...

4. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

Not sure which items we got back for free exactly. The ones we have were prolly because that person and the person who got there items are some what friends and decide to give back there items for free or do trades for those items. Regardless, who cares if you have to buy it back or you get it for free once in a while. Is it that horrible. If we have to throw each others stuff away then so be it. Not that big of a deal it is a game...

5. Weakling

Weakling Guest

Actually, I killed you twice and let you have all your loot back...............

6. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Like I said you are the only one...

And if I ever get the kill on you then ya I will return the favor... But I dont expect my guild members to do the same. Like Hef he thinks if he returned my guild mates **** I should just return his. I chose not to and he cried like a baby.

7. Sunchicken

Sunchicken Guest

Hef has pretty much always been nice towards me and i like him as much as anyone can an orange. He hooked me up when i first started here and i apreciated that. He has given me back my items for free when i returned a couple of Deaths at no charge. I would hate to see the item sell back go out the window but i agree with pwn if it happens it happens this is siege and it is a game. I wont hold a grudge one way or the other.

Everyone is going to die at one point or another in this game being if its a 1vs1 a 3vs2 or a 1vs3. I enjoy siege because the fact that you CAN loose your stuff it give me that adrenaline rush i used to get when i played prodo before item insurance.

My feelings are if you fight honarably stay in a small screen area and dont call in for help. i dont feel the need to loot if i kill you. If you run 180000 screens and i end up killing you i would say that im probably going to loot and sell your stuff back for wasting my time chasing you.

8. Leaf

Leaf Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Whiskey is TnT, Not LOW...

9. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

You are right... for some reason I was thinking they was the same guy... I was thinking of Weakling...

10. -Whiskey-

-Whiskey- Guest

poor Weakling :D

11. Hattori Hanzo

Hattori Hanzo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni TnT/TnA

I traded your stuff back for a guild mate's (since departed to LOW) stuff once.

12. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Yes you traded... He wanted me to just give...

13. Hattori Hanzo

Hattori Hanzo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni TnT/TnA

As it turned out I should have just given your stuff back.

14. Soap Bubble

Soap Bubble Visitor

Everyone is so bull headed.

I Esp like it when everyone says that all the person has to do is ask for the stuff back. When what they mean is they give happiness to themselves making the other person beg for inventory.

NO INSURANCE ON SIEGE.

There needs to be a Siege Support Faction Sight for these people.

The Devs. need to end the towns being taking over and stop the faction items at the same time. That way when one person throws another persons stuff out it WILL BE FOR GOOD, and the crying is ended.