1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Well faction items are permanent...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Speedy Orkit, Nov 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Goodguy you promised you'd leave if they were So please vacate the premises by tomorrow morning.

2. Goron

Goron Guest

do you REALLY want a member of Siege to quit?
    Just put him on ignore. Or... am I right when I say koc has a horrible attitude towards this game and the Siege community?

3. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

There you go again... Why does it always have to be KOC why can't you just say Speedy?

4. Black magick

Black magick Guest

Wait, don't go... I still need to kill ya, so you have to wait until my char is done to leave. And when i drop ya, then if you want you can. ^^

5. Goron

Goron Guest

Kage, a big % of the threads on the front page right now have a koc member bashing Goodguy relentlessly. Your point is invalid. I can factually say that many koc members are complete jerks to Goodguy, whether he deserves it or not.

Thus, I can confidently project that attitude onto the koc guild.

If 7 out of 10 members of a group act one way, is it wrong for me to label the group for their actions?

6. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Ya I would think so.... Do I label your group things I can not discuss because of what Kat does.

Do I label all of TNT house hiders because GG does it?

Do I say all of TNT will not fight a 1v1?

Do I say all of TNT does certain things because 1 or 3 members of TNT do?

7. Goron

Goron Guest

yes, actually... you do...

EDIT:
    For example you accused me of always accusing you of cheating anc hacking and all that... I am still waiting for your quote of ONE time I accused you of any illegal behavior. Quite honestly I don't think you're good enough to be cheating... I've seen you go down like any normal player many times. I am not saying you are bad at UO... you're better than me. You kill me consistently. But I have never seen you do anything that would raise my suspicion of you.

8. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Well I do not wish for anyone to quit but u guys seem to throw that entire thing against the entire guild because of one or two guys...

I will say he whines a lot if you disagree that is fine everyone else knows the truth there..

9. Goron

Goron Guest

here ya go:

10. Goron

Goron Guest

If his whining is getting to you why don't you put him on ignore? It works quite well.
    You can even do it in game.

But I have a feeling you (Kage alone, not koc, I'd hate to label koc /sarcasm) take pleasure in trying to work him up and disrupt his play experience... so i doubt you'll ignore him.

11. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Maybe you did not accuse me maybe I was wrong I can admit that... but I took it as sarcasm meaing you really was accusing me. I thought you was trying to imply I did somethign and just get around the ROC... again maybe I was wrong if you say you was really asking a question that great!

12. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Yes that was joking I even said I was just joking and being sarcastic... That Typical TNT response is something Kat does on a daily basis... Because she usually twist stories around into a lie and post typical KOC response...

13. Goron

Goron Guest

but you still used Kat's actions to define me, even if you did it in jest.
    In the end I really have no problem with you projecting my guild's image as you see it onto me. But quite honestly I'd rather have (your version of) my guild's image than your guild's image...
    I'll be labeled a 'whiner, accuser, sucky pvper' any day over a what your guild is labeled... Cuz int he end a sucky pvper is by no means a bad thing, I'm just inexperienced. And whining is harmless. Accusing can be bad, but I can deal with the label... What people think of koc tho... thats stuff I don't want to be associated with- true or not.

14. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Goron, a big % of the threads on the front page usually have a tnt member bashing KOC relentlessly, accusing them of false doing.

Don't be a hypocrite, and surely don't act ignorant towards the issue.

p.s. You speak of labels, but just because you accuse and label, doesn't make it so. Try harder.

15. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Good job Sakey. You get the Kage Stamp of Approval on this one.

16. Goron

Goron Guest

Your point? I agree with your first statement. I don't understand the second one, how am I being a hypocrit? Please explain.
    And, I son't understand the post script... try harder what? when did I say accusing and labeling make truth?

lol...
    In your own words:
    Try Harder

17. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Can you guys really not just play together and agree to disagree and stop this never ending she said he said crap about the same 5 topics over and over???

Wouldn't that be better for all sides, or do you really need all this drama?

18. Goron

Goron Guest

Sorry- I work during the day. No UO for me... How do I stay entertained? ... ... ... you guessed it, Stratics.

Here is the one true label I'll take: Argumentative.

I don't really give a crap what people are arguing over, but if I can join in, I'll do it.

Don't like this topic? start a new one, make it controversial, don't make it political and I'll join in.

19. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Certain people only hurt the community(me perhaps being one) but I've brought a few over to(Hi Kael/Pric) so I think Goodguy should leave. Maybe he can find an MMORPG that only involves running and hiding, he may actually beat me at that.

20. ayahuasca

ayahuasca Guest

every player contributes something to this game. You have contributed to mine, giving me your time and advice. I hold you in high respect and esteem, for your pm's, your basic attitude, and most of your pm's (I realize some are MEANT to aggravate!).
    To suggest someone quit is beneath you. I am hoping you meant that in jest.

21. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

har I hope he stays I still want to klomp him

22. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Trolling is unbecoming...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.