1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Well greetings old friends :)

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by Talishara, Feb 13, 2010.

1. Talishara

Talishara Guest

It has been over two years since I have last visited Ultima Online or Uo Stratics. Some of you may remember me as Talishara of Elen'mar (ahh the good ol' days.) After much debate, I am considering returning to the game :) Tell me, how is Origin after all these years? What game changes have there been? I feel like a complete new character lol.

Tali

2. Beldin Brightaxe

Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hail lass !

Ah remember yer !

Guid tae see yer aroon, even if yer an elfling...

3. I do so remember you...and your guild. If I remember correctly, you all were a major role playing guild and had a tavern that was used for meet and greets. Welcome back to Origin! It will be nice to see you here again.

If you need any help getting re-started just give me a shout out.

4. Talishara

Talishara Guest

I logged in this morning and am amazed at how I have forgotten how to do all alot of things. You'd think it would be like riding a bicyle lol. Yes, I was part of that great RP town. I realized once I logged in I actually missed playing uo. Beldin! I'm so glad to see that you're still here! and Crystal thank you so much for offering to help, I may take you up on it if I can't remember how to get around lol. I can't wait to start doing quests and join in on some fun events!! Its good to be back :)

Tali

5. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

There are indeed still members from Ironclaw, Eske, and Dark on the shard. As well as some slovenly dwarfs with uncombed beards that smell of three day old foam.

Welcome back. :)

6. CassieDarksong

CassieDarksong Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Welcome back to Sosaria Tali