1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Well hello Pacific..

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by Velvathos, Feb 19, 2010.

1. Velvathos

Velvathos Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Long time no talk, just stopping by and saying hello.. It seems you guys are all doing well.. Life has been very good to me since I quit UO... Maybe I will return? :)

My personal problems are all sorting out, I am finally figuring out what I want to do in life, and I am going to go for it.. My health is in check and getting better, and I have been becoming more social in life, and it makes me happier everyday..

2. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Good for you! You sound like you're in a good place now. Just remember, you might not always stay there and things will get you down, but you can always get back there in time.

If you do return, you'll probably be happy to know the EMs are accepting proposals to recognize player towns. Eldador has already been recognized and has their town banner up. :D