1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Well, hm.

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by Zynia, Mar 8, 2008.

1. Zynia

Zynia Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

HI I'M BACK. I MISSED YOU ALL! WBB WILL BE SPARKY AND CHIPPER AND HAPPY AND YAYYYY! *hugs all* (especially temu who finally got his butt off WOW!)

2. Arabella

Arabella Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Welcome Back Zynia!

3. Guest

Guest Guest

oh god there goes the neighborhood! Welcome Back Z!

4. Welcome back hon, I been missin that rear view for a while now, hehe. THEY ALWAYS COME BACK!!!

5. J0KING

J0KING Guest

Welcome back...

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Welcome HOME Zynia....... *smiles* You need anything let me know.

7. <blockquote><hr>

HI I'M BACK. I MISSED YOU ALL! WBB WILL BE SPARKY AND CHIPPER AND HAPPY AND YAYYYY! *hugs all* (especially temu who finally got his butt off WOW!)

[/ QUOTE ]

You never left ;P

8. Zynia

Zynia Lore Master

Yes I did yes I did! lol Otherwise I wouldn't have just chunked out close to a grand for a new computer silly! [​IMG] Nice to be back! Except for this annoying blaze girl @ the bank last night &gt;.&lt;

Thank you all!

Willa thank you, but I think I'm good until I find where Dustin put all my crap LOL If you only seen how I logged into my chars.. lol I'll just say buns and a kasa, with boots and a robe. And poor poor Crackypants had on invulnerability blue clothing!!!!! *cries* and I think somebody called me ugly lol. I'll be back to my old self in no time!!

EMO BARBIEEEE! Dustin took Zynia out of ENVY, I'll be on until like 8:30ish cleanin my room up, if you can tell Tat I want back in! I have Tuesday-Saturday off so far (but I don't bank on any of them being off) lol. So I'll definately be around then after 5pm!

9. BlackBetty

BlackBetty Guest

I do believe I owe you a spankin' for being gone so long!

Now, take it like a good girl.....

hehe

*wink*

WB, hon.

10. mysterylady

mysterylady Guest

Welcome Back, Crack

aka Destiny

11. Zynia

Zynia Lore Master

*bends*

Hi Destiny, lol. Sorry only on for a little bit gotta shower and get ready for job #2. I'll be @ MOA on Wednesday so EVERYONE COME!!!! lol [​IMG] Maybe I'll hand out some goodies.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Its about time... Welcome back now you can tell us all about the donuts [​IMG]

13. <blockquote><hr>

Its about time... Welcome back now you can tell us all about the donuts [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Donuts?!??! What happened to the soup?!?!? *crys*

14. Zynia

Zynia Lore Master

the donuts suck lol. we throw them away at 5pm so they're pretty much hard no matter what time you buy them. i have my big interview tomorrow kinda nervous can't sleep lol.

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Goodluck on the interview!