1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Well, I am just stunned!

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by TKSpeedy, May 23, 2008.

1. TKSpeedy

TKSpeedy Guest

OMG! I was wondering why I was getting more visitors than usual tonight. Then I looked on the top 100 list..MY STORE IS ON IT! I'm #100! :) I'm still trying to figure out how in the heck it happened when hardly anyone comes or stays long, but I'm on it! Just had to share. Go back to what you were doing. :)
  2. NikiKing

NikiKing Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 12, 2003
  3. TKSpeedy

TKSpeedy Guest

Thanks! Made quite a few sales tonight...Hope it keeps up..Unfortunately I won't be on tomorrow or Sunday during the day....My nephews are spending the night...So I will be back Sunday night...Gee, after tonight I'm almost tempted to stay a store, but not after all the work I put into the house. :)
  4. Katheryne

Katheryne Guest

5. Raisin

Raisin Guest

Hardly takes any hours anymore to be there. I'm stuck on number 7 or something and I've hardly played.
    Glad you got on it though :)
  6. Congrats, Isnt it a nice feeling to be on the "list"
  7. TKSpeedy

TKSpeedy Guest

Yep, it is....I'm in the top 30 now..slipped a little the last couple of days because I have been offline dealing with computer problems, but I'm still high up.
  8. Wow, WTG.

I remember being #1 in Offbeat in JP, it was so much fun. I had a service where I would take care of other Sim's pets and train them for a fee.

*tear* Brings back good memories, wish I could play for the final months...

You'll have lots of fun in the Tops...lots of people to hang out with. You even get a sense of "accomplishment" Even in the smallest cities!!

Good Luck and have fun TK :thumbup1:
  9. Grats :) Its a great change of pace when people finally come to your lot after a few days of nothing!