1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Well, I'm sure I'll see you later

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Speedy Orkit, Dec 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

SP's population is just too lax, and I've been logging on less and less. After getting ganked by 3 people with the same template, all running hide/stealth/ninja I'm ready to move on for a bit, probably play some prodo etc. You may see me on every once and awhile, but I'm going to finish liquidating my SP items and transfer the gold to production. I'll keep enough here to still play when there is action, but 6v1s and Luna house fighting has made me log onto this shard more out of boredom than intent to play. Good fights to TnT, JsV, WCB, and whoever else

2. Mr X

Mr X Guest

:sad2:

Ass, door, you know the rest.

Siege is just not for everyone.

3. Xeroth

Xeroth Guest

Enjoyed playing with you in JSV. Hopefully see you when you come back.

4. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

Played here long before you X. Click and followers were click and followers then, and they still are.

5. Mr X

Mr X Guest

There might be two active people on siege that have played longer than me, and you are not one of them.

6. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

I'm sure. Now who was your old char?

7. Mr X

Mr X Guest

Day one I have been Mr X. No name changes and besides my mule that's it.

8. Mr X

Mr X Guest

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oIcFgl6zf3A&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oIcFgl6zf3A&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

9. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

I hate that song >.<

I am not mad when I die on SP, I die maybe once a week, if that. I'm just tired of never having fights. If anyone plays DF I'll see you there, but I'll play prodo until then

10. Mr X

Mr X Guest

We wait outside brook's luna house all the time, and you guys do not come out. That is not our fault now is it?

11. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

I just got the smack down by the ninja clan too. Oh well that armor already had pee stains in it when they tried to gank me in Destard.

12. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

Didn't say it was. I'm tired of our guild not logging on, fighting only stealth chars, and working two jobs makes it to where I usually don't log on until late. I don't dislike UO, SP is just dead. I'll be back if it picks up.

13. Mr X

Mr X Guest

Also when the patch comes out tomorrow there should be plenty of fighting at the spawns.

14. Mr X

Mr X Guest

You and goodguy should start a guild...

15. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

like I said, it's just boring. I may play my dexer but being a mage for the past 10 years is old.

16. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

You have all the fights you could ever want here, if only you and your guild would step more than 5 tiles away from the house. Prodo will be the perfect place for ya, Speedy! :loser: :hahaha:

17. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

Like I said, it's not TnT's fault I left. KoC is gone for the holidays, Cash, Forsaken, Akaku, Kage, Voodoo, JC, we've lost a lot of members lately, and I don't want to fight 5v1.

18. Kael

Kael Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

The perfect place would be where people just came and played the game without all the same old bs

I miss the times the bank was busy and perhaps I would see more than one KoC and 10 TnT run past it looking for blood

19. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Can I have your stuff?

20. Mr X

Mr X Guest

That is totally unacceptable when your guild is built with players that have to win at all costs. When they start losing they start quitting their guild or quitting uo. Seen it a hundred times from a hundred guilds in the past.

The people that like to dry loot and cut up armor out of spite don't like to lose. And after they sour everyone they come into contact with, the shard as a whole goes down. They reap what they sew and they obviously do not like it.

21. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

lol he is leaving for a while and you're still whining about the same things. Maybe when TnT is the only guild with the only pvpers, everything will be a-ok.

22. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Obviously, you are having difficulty with the difference between whining and stating facts.

Perhaps someday KoC [and the few others of you who stick your noses into what goes on between TnT and KoC], will realize that you reap what you sow. TnT has put up with an unbelievable amount of BS from that guild over the past 3+ years and now that they get the same in return, they can't take it. So whether they are going to play another game, taking a break or leaving permanently, good riddance.

In the 3+ years TnT has been in existance, never has any guild behaved as poorly as KoC. VmP.. Waka, C8V, CWS, MLP, EB2, DTA, ZeN, KSS.. and the list goes on. I have never witnessed a trashier guild. The crap you see here on the boards is nothing compared to what goes on in game and in ICQ. If you want to play with a guild like that, good for you, but most of the rest of us, don't. There are a few decent people there and losing them is/will be a loss for the shard if thats what comes to pass, but it is what it is.

/cold hard truth

23. Black magick

Black magick Guest

Maybe I'll see ya sometime on TC, atl, or legends if i decide to keep my stuff there. Also, to kat. When you talk smack so much towards one group, especially one of the best groups on siege, no kidding you're gonna get it back....

24. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

I'm not sticking my nose into anything, I'm just saying that it is nice to know that when someone leaves an underpopulated shard not many people want them to come back for past grievances.

He may have done this or that, you may have done this or that.. it is still one less foe for you to worry about. My point was.. what will you do when there is nobody but TnT around with no decent pvpers? Don't bring me into your drama I am on noones side.

25. God_Majere

God_Majere Guest

i got tons of goodies on Atlantic if you wanna do some xshard trading.

26. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

I'm not trying to bring you into anything. My point in not so many words, was that there have been a lot of back and forth between TnT and KoC for the last 8-10 months and its been for good reason. It may appear to be over silly things, but not everyone that has 2 cents to toss into those threads, knows the full extent of what goes on. Some of it we can't mention here and some of it doesn't need to be said here, period.

In any case, people come and people go just as they always have over the years. GIL has some good PvPer's and they are working on putting together a crew that likes to fight. We always have a blast with them. There's the new GOSH guild that has about 15 or so players and they show a lot of promise. I've seen a few JSV names around and hopefully they will put a crew back together or hook up with GIL. We'll see how it pans out after the first of the year.

27. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

This shard has always needed balance.. whether it's factions or guilds. Kat if you can keep your guild tight enough to survive being the only big pvp-guild on Siege.. good for you. This place would be better off with 10 medium sized guilds than 3 large ones.

Things even out in the end.

28. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

I couldn't agree more.

29. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

You can bash anyone you want, but it's sad when you'd rather wish someone gone than want revenge. It's always preferable to keep your enemies close.

Yin/Yang crap.. without an arch-enemy, who is left to fight but worthless newbies and PvMers? I don't know much of Speedy, but I know he was a good PvPer. No matter your affiliation, you should feel a bit sad that one of the old players decided to leave.

30. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Well my thoughts above aren't necessarily about Speedy as an individual, but, you're right in a sense, without an arch enemy it would/could suck, but this case isn't about your typical arch enemy. It goes far beyond those boundaries. Being pretty new to Siege, I don't expect that you'll understand, but I think some of those who have been around for several years or have already left may understand where I am coming from to some degree. In any case, you are entitled to your opinions.

Anyway, I hope and anticipate that a more worthy arch enemy will come into play. One that is fun to fight and one that understands and respects boundaries.

31. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

*waves*

I will miss ya speedy....

I know I have been here more 99.9% of the shard

32. RichDC

RichDC Guest

I do not know speedy or any of you...yet.

I have just started on Siege and hope to have some fun we have a new guild started but i wont tell you the name (youll find out in time :p)

Until our paths cross take care all.

And to speedy Take care to.

Oh one last thing...

SEASONS GREETINGS AND HAPPINESS TO ALL!!!

33. Goron

Goron Guest

This thread is awesome.
    I always love to see someone fall of the horse they climbed so high up on.

34. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Yea dont come back here posting, I mean your bashing sp, and your not going to actively play. I dont think you should post here, newb.
    - random sp poster :scholar:

35. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I was thinking the same, but it was stratics not the house. :scholar:

They sure are an active guild when it comes to posting...

36. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Can I just say one thing, you guys are on opposite sides of the fence, people quit in their guild because of your guilds actions/playstyle. Just like people have quit from your guild because of people from theirs guilds actons/playstyle. You cant blame it on one party, because without both partys there wouldnt be a problem. :scholar:

You guys are just as guilty as one another when it comes to making people quit the shard. Weither it be from accusing someone of something, house hiding, superdragons tamers, crazy zerg numbers. YOU GUYS ARE ALL GUILTY OF IT. No one is better than anyone else.

37. Troop

Troop Sage
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

Best wishes to you Speedy. :bowdown:

38. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

ROFL, irony at it's finest...la

39. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Damn you...la

40. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Well I am not entering any pissing matches ........others of many a guild tag here do that nicely at each other anyhow. :)

I will say this, any drop in population here one by one is always sort of a sad omen, on a shard that has so few as it is, so as for myself, I hate to see anyone actually leave Siege.

Good luck with whatever shard ya may try, but also keep in mind even other shards depending on times of day or night can also look pretty deserted too. *sigh* also a sign of the UO EA times I guess. Good luck and do not get rid of too much here......it is sort of .............addtictive here yay or nay...always something or someone reason to keep ties here hope ya find those and even if ya come and go...tis better that way than any permanent total loss of any one else here on SIEGE leaving it for good.

41. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

You're absolutely right, Puffy. We certainly are not "innocent" on those terms, we fought fire with fire. As far as I'm concerned, turnabout is fair play. *Shrugs* In any case, my points in this thread didn't have much to do with playstyle... it went way beyond that. I am not claiming that we are better than anyone, but we have to remember that this is a game and its supposed to be fun. I fully expect that there will be boasting and tempers flaring on occasion and such, but when RL boundaries are crossed that have absolutely nothing to do with the game, thats going too far. Jokes and insults over deceased family members, lies, threats, sexual harrassment, verbal abuse... those types of things are WAY over the line. Those things have no place in this game and if those who are guilty of any of it are leaving, good riddance.

42. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I agree with you fully Kat, Its kind of like vortex implying that I am not intelligent, and cannot comprehend in real life. But its ok because hes a mod, he wasnt implying that I wasnt intelligent or that I couldnt comprehend something when he said that it was written by someone else. It was a joke IM sure... Its ok though because its not me he can get away with it.

43. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

You are trash. I don't know you in real life, but you are a piece of ****, on these forums and in game.

I also really like how you throw in those cute insinuations, so please... we all know that speedy, myself and many many others you try and lump together have never done any of the things you're trying to insinuate in this post... not to you nor a single other TnT (or even another UO player for that matter.)

You're nothing but a drama queen looking for attention and self justification.

Pathetic.

44. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

No.

It's Vortex implying what we all think... that your posts are not only daft, but generally inappropriate, not thought out and even down right ridiculous.

So when we all read a well thought out post by you... we're wondering if you actually wrote it.

But, then you post crap like this trying to instigate **** that isn't there and wind up killing any notion that you're actually thinking through what you type.

So good job there skip.

45. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Oops I posted the KOC died Thread a few days too early. Watch the cockroaches scramble for another guild!

46. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Please... Just stop.

47. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Actually was a joke, you used to have a sense of humor, but since you can't take it, I'll delete it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.