1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

well poo

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Setanta, Mar 5, 2009.

1. Setanta

Setanta Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

May 15, 2008
    Some time ago, I tried to logon Stratics and couldn't get it to accept my name or password. I thought I'd start a new account because I wanted to respond to something, and then sort things out later. With the new forum format, I can do a member search, and lo and behold, my old account doesn't exist anymore. years of becoming known and thousands of posts, all down the drain. Maybe Ill go start another new account with the old name, or maybe I'll just let good old Lugh Simaldinach rest in peace.
  2. AnneNomilly

AnneNomilly Seasoned Veteran
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

May 17, 2003
    Actually, you can try emailing the forum admins. Provide as much detail as you can about the old account and they can try to dig it up. Some had to be done manually but it's worth a try. If they can dig it up, they can possibly merge the info from the old name with the new name. Worth a shot. :)

And by the way, welcome back to Stratics!
  3. TimberWolf

TimberWolf Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 12, 2008
    Actually...I think Poo plays on Legends...........