1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Well since it was April Fools Day...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Emil Ispep, Apr 2, 2015.

1. Emil Ispep

Emil Ispep Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 23, 2006
    What are some of the UO -or- RL pranks that you have had happen to you, or you pulled on others over the years? Some of mine:

-Back in the day (pre-Tram), the magic trap spell worked on doors... if casted, and someone were to open the door, would make an explosion sound and do like 1 or 2 pts of damage. Knowing when my RL buddy would log in after school, plus having his speakers turned wayyy up all the time... lol. Scared the crap outta him.

-Playing UO at the same guys house one day. Decided to change the colors of 'innocents' and 'murderers' in his options menu. Saw him fly outta the chair from a relaxed position after recalling to WBB.

-Rubberband on the kitchen sink hose is always a good one =)

-Opened the bottom flap of a box of cereal, poured the cereal out of the plastic bag into the box, and put it back on the top pantry shelf... lol
    drcossack and Captn Norrington like this.
  2. Piotr

Piotr Stratic's Finest
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

Feb 26, 2004
    I told one of my employees that it was Tuesday, March 31. and he was one day early (he shouln't be at work Tuesday). I had to turn on the TV on the news channel to convince him that it was actually Wednesday and he had to stay. :grin:
    Captn Norrington likes this.
  3. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Aug 21, 2000
    Came home from work early once and pretended that I got fired. Totally worked... Scared the hell out of my kids.
    drcossack and old gypsy like this.
  4. Kirthag

Kirthag Former Stratics Publisher
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor YCC

Feb 25, 2004
    One year I rearranged my son's bedrooms - flipped their rooms around. They were so confused.... is still something we laugh about. :)
  5. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 23, 2008
    For April Fools, I edit my friend's music config file for UO so that his battle music played an MP3 of Meg Ryan's fake orgasm scene from When Harry met Sally.
    drcossack, Piotr and azmodanb like this.