1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

well, sounds like it's not going to be ready for a long long time

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Kojak, Aug 30, 2008.

1. Kojak

Kojak Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

every answer they give is "we'll have to discuss that" or "i don't know right now" - it sounds like they're 2 years away from releasing this expansion - that's not good - i thought they'd be much further along by now

they already said it won't be by xmas and that's months off

2. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

I doubt 2 years, they said they are already pushing part of the new systems through QA.

3. SAVATAGE

SAVATAGE Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Carnies and rubes...... carnies and rubes.......

4. JC the Builder

JC the Builder Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

They said it was coming out next year. It sounds like they are just finishing up with design and getting started on fleshing out the world. Probably late spring/summer is when it will be released. But they won't commit to any date now because there is just no way to know when it is done.

5. Doomsday Dragon

Doomsday Dragon Visitor

Exactly what I gathered. I guess it's good that I held out for this. I probably would have come back at the release though.

At any rate they are announcing it and I don't care if it does take 2 more years I will stay for it. Having this announced now means I have time to save up lots of gold for a gargoyle suit and other goodies when this is released.

I also look forward to a new client as I had high hopes for KR maybe this will correct much of the problems with it and maybe it will be something worth using.

6. Galad

Galad Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I wonder if anyone will be left by the time SA releases?

7. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

A guildmate of mine is wondering if it's just dumb luck that this announcement was made today or if perhaps it's a reaction to Adventurine SA opening up the Darkfall Online beta registration this week.

8. Maximus Neximus

Maximus Neximus Lore Keeper
    Governor Stratics Veteran 4H

Don't forget WoW has an expansion coming out real soon

9. Beefybone

Beefybone Visitor

Bahahaha! Bet you five bucks half the dev team doesn't even know WTF Darkfall is!

LOL @ delusional DF fans

10. Am I the only one that remembers this being announced a year ago? SA people, its been announced forever, and yall act like this is news?
    Sounds like they announced it and never worked on it...

11. Ailish

Ailish Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

From the sounds of it the move really put a kink in it. They were going over designs that the designers no longer work for the company. They mentioned basically revamping the whole thing, essentially.

12. Arcus

Arcus Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Money where mouth is - Ill bet $1000 . Care to find a suitable neutral party to hold the money?