1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Well that was inconveniant ;P

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Rex Truesails, May 16, 2014.

1. Rex Truesails

Rex Truesails Visitor

Jen was thinking she was about to win the fishing contest for her category and I was about to go to a cave with hattori hanzo to find niter deposits and BAM server died. someone pop the hood on the server and jump start that puppy

2. Whitewolf of *VK*

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

cant even get to the server list, i was about to get a cool new painting and a some rubble to decor my house with

3. Venora Rhyse

Venora Rhyse Adventurer
    UWF

The server went down for the last fishing contest too! :eek: I think the game is trying to protect Osiredon the Scalis Enforcer and Charybdis from being killed.

4. Rex Truesails

Rex Truesails Visitor

On the fishing contest thing. it was to the last category and my wife thinks she was a strong contender when the server crashed. we left a book and rune at the surf shack and we put in a mail box at our house. regardless of her winning or not she would like her fish back please. I am not sure who runs it so I don't know who to hunt :(