1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Well,Well,Well....

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by leroyjenkins, Dec 18, 2007.

1. leroyjenkins

leroyjenkins Guest

ater playing some wow
    i have been thinking of comeing back to uo
    but as long as it isnt as dead as b4 i left
    so my question is...
    is seige still dead??? [​IMG]

2. leroyjenkins

leroyjenkins Guest

damn,....
    i was hoping it had some life to it...
    i was also wondering if my house south of luna fell ?

3. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

ater playing some wow
    i have been thinking of comeing back to uo
    but as long as it isnt as dead as b4 i left
    so my question is...
    is seige still dead??? [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you mean is it much less active than the overpopulated "mainstream" shards... yes.

4. leroy we are still active don't listen to jax he came back for a few months then bolted ... I would say that the PvP has picked up

5. AntiOTF

AntiOTF Guest

LOL love the name dude... I seen the WOW video of Leroy Jenkings flipping out! ROFL

6. leroyjenkins

leroyjenkins Guest

thanxs mo... im still considering coming back or not.,..

7. pikon198

pikon198 Guest

quite a number of people left actually, i think it was more active a few months ago, but eh, if you like the solo play its a good time to come back.

8. Alot of people leave to play other games for a few months and most usually return to UO. There is something about this game that always brings you back again and again. I'd say come on back. There will be more to follow you too...

9. especially right now a lot of cool games came out on console and PC I would wager a bunch are trying TR and such... but they will be back...