1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Well you know I have to come back and test out EA land so hi yall I have a question

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by MelonieAnn, Feb 25, 2008.

1. MelonieAnn

MelonieAnn Guest

It says to reactivate that you can go and just do it as a free acct so tonight I am going to download everything. When I start I get a screen wanting me to pick the simsonline or the two test centers when I pull it up. Wasn't sure what to click. Which do I click and if this has been asked numerous times im sorry. Been away a while. [​IMG]

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Chose EALand

3. MelonieAnn

MelonieAnn Guest

It wasn't an option it was grayed out.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Not sure if this will work, but try going to Test Center 3 first. This should prompt you to update. Follow through with any update prompts, and eventually EA-Land should light up. (I think.)

5. MelonieAnn

MelonieAnn Guest

Ok I will try that thankyou.

6. MelonieAnn

MelonieAnn Guest

Well pooh just can't seem to get the patcher to work to download and patch so guess im out of luck. Oh well.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

I believe they fixed the patcher yesterday. Should be working.