1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

West Brit Bank Design Submissions

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by Lunaticus, Jan 18, 2009.

1. Lunaticus

Lunaticus Guest

Well, I've submitted my design; it's not great, but it's there. To be honest, Airmid and I had the same idea regarding the bazaar type situation outside the bank, but alas, Crysta beat me to the design. I'm a lousy designer, so I'm THRILLED that somebody like Crysta was willing to do justice to such an awesome idea! Here's my submission; I can't wait to see all the others. . . And good luck to everybody! Lake Superior is THE most awesome shard, so any design that's chosen will be wonderful!!!!! :spider:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

*removed*

Outside and inside, my bid for a design. I had all kinda notes written on the inside image, but I took em off for showing it.

Mine is prolly too object heavy to win tho. I mean, I hope it does, but I kinda doubt it will.

3. Lunaticus

Lunaticus Guest

Crysta, I really love your design! The butcher shop is my absolute favorite!

4. AirmidCecht

AirmidCecht twitch.tv/airmid
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Great job Lunaticus! You and your mom and aunt have always had a gift for deco *grins*
    Nathan knows how I feel and I've seen Stupid Miners...it's good too *grins* Can't wait to see what else others have come up with.

5. Lunaticus

Lunaticus Guest

6. Aboo

Aboo Guest

I think all the submissions so far are awesome!

7. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I can only hope the other shards were as blessed with good designs.

I can, with 100% honesty, say that I wouldn't mind any of them being used at the WBB.

Good luck to you all.

Now let's hope any other designs that were submitted by unknown parties, that we haven't seen yet, were of comparable quality.....Because we really don't know what the devs' aesthetic sense is.

-Galen's player

8. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Casca said last night at the counselor's hall that he thought it would be a good idea to get the moongate placed closer to WBB. He wants to revive WBB as the trading center of Britannia.

9. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

So.. anybody cgonna post their designs after the end toinight? Or are y'all worried we'll have to resubmit again?

10. Lunaticus

Lunaticus Guest

11. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

12. Lunaticus

Lunaticus Guest

I can't get your pictures to load. I just keep getting dumped onto the Photobucket homepage.

**Nevermind, it was just user error**

13. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Mine's the exact same. Hadn't broken any rules in the first place, and I really didn't feel like editing it.

14. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

And you are very lucky in that regard. :p

Is a damn pain having ot redo stuff. :|

15. AirmidCecht

AirmidCecht twitch.tv/airmid
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

same problem here *pouts*

16. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Took me until just now to realize I had screwed up the links. They're fixed now. :blushing: