1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

West Brit Bank Design

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Otis Firefly, Jan 29, 2009.

1. Otis Firefly

Otis Firefly Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

just curious if anyone has submitted anything for this contest on our shard?

2. Gus of Llanowar

Stratics Veteran

i sent them a picture of your momma

3. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

One player of old did that I know of. Was a rather nice simple but all the conveniences we were looking for in a new design. Maybe this person could post it. I have a copy of it, but it is up to them if they want it put up fro all to see. It would be nice if EA would post All the entrants by Shard in a separate post or a page on EA.com. Be nice to see all the great designs entered

4. Otis Firefly

Stratics Veteran

lmao gus!
    sometimes i swear your canadian

5. AustinRules

AustinRules Guest

Since we don't seem to have many designers on Napa maybe we can request to view all the other shards entries and then let us pick the one we want to copy.:lick:

6. Otis Firefly

Stratics Veteran

from what i understand, if napa doesnt submit a design, the dev's will just choose one for us, but if someone wants there name attached to the bank on the plaque...would be a good idea just to toss in something....i personally cant deco anything!, would just end up being a bar with a stage on the roof

7. Lord Nabin

Lord Nabin High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Glorious Lord ACW

I just read that the time frame was extended. I agree with Otis i can't deco anything. We do have some very good designers out there so lets round them up !!!!!!! Napa has a tremendous amount of Honor. Let us Shine!

8. Millie

Millie Guest

I know Kurgen posted one, that I think was for Napa on Uo u hall. He posted the picture in the 1 st thread on U hall.
    Then Statics pull the thread since the contest had been extended. Which I though was nice of them, to try to protect the posted designs.

9. Millie

Millie Guest

It's been 24 hours since they closed the contest, so I am guessing it's safe to post Pictures now. I resubmitted my 1st design and This Design, My 2nd try at it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Lord Nabin

Love it! Great Job Millie

11. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

That is a :fake:Britt Bank, someone Duped It!!! :eyes: :lick:

Told ya you had a good design kiddo, kuddo's on the lil change. It looks alot Better now :ten: .

12. Lord Nabin

Oh NO!!! DUPED BANK!!!!!

I just pulled a bunch of Gold out of there. You think its duped as well?

Seriously you did a great job!

13. sir TEDLEY

sir TEDLEY Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

i have a question ? how do you redesign brit bank with out useing a illegal program ? how do you bend the rules for a competition ? i mean i went to test shgard i dont have gm abilities to make changes of a bank ?

and yes you did do a great job either way

14. Millie

Millie Guest

I took a screen shot of Brit bank . pasted it together in Paint. Used inside UO, which Draconi_EA (you know the big guy) suggested using.
    I cut and pasted pictures form it to my paint clip board of the bank. There was nothing illegal or shady about decorating the bank.
    All we are doing is tuning in pictures of the bank. One of the coder or programs of the game will actual do the work to the bank in game.

Thank You, I did try to do a good job

15. sir TEDLEY

sir TEDLEY Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

sorry hun i didnt mean you were useing anything illegal i was just wondering how you did that , sorry i didnt mean anything i was just lost

16. Millie

Millie Guest

I apologize for being snippy.. It's my true nature, snap and then think "now why did I do that". Have a good day Tedley

17. Nibblets

Nibblets Guest

I would've joined in it too, but just didn't have the time to spend copying and pasting everything. I wish they would have made it available on test center to place and deco a bank like building.

18. Soulstorm

Soulstorm Guest

Hi Napa...

Thats a great Design Millie...I miss you little one...I hope all is well with you and all my old napa friends.

19. Lady M

Lady M Guest

HI SS Long time no hear from hope things are well with you. Time to come home hon.:)

20. Millie

Millie Guest

^
    ^
    ^

moved my other post up to Hello Napa thread.. bet you can't guess who this is above me SS

:) *shhss *I'll tell you.. its LM