1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. The Broadsword team is seeking alternative castle designs! Learn more and discuss here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Broadsword is hosting a 20th Anniversary Party for UO this September! Learn more here. Will you be there, Guest?
    Dismiss Notice

West Coast PvPers

Discussion in 'UHall' started by 805connection, Mar 10, 2017.

1. 805connection

805connection Seasoned Veteran

West coast pvpers,

I know UO is pretty much dying but I noticed a lot of the west coast pvpers are playing on ATL. (I do also)

I’m not sure about you all but I’m tired of pinging double and just being at a huge disadvantage for dueling and pvping in general.

We would like to start setting up west coast pvp again and looking for active guilds to use pacific or another server as a home for pvp.

If this sounds like something you want to be apart of leave a message here and we can start to get some duels or pvp back to our home shards.

Bucs Den Inc. likes this.
  2. Fridgster

Fridgster Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Ah. If only I had a dollar for every time I've heard UO is dying.... it'd be a lot. :)

Lord Frodo and Lord Nabin like this.
  3. Restroom Cowboy

Restroom Cowboy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Why not just get a program that lowers your latency by rerouting your connection to the server? Seems like a better idea to fix your issue rather than try to wedge a gap into the active population for entirely self serving purpose no?

4. 805connection

805connection Seasoned Veteran

Ya the pvp population is growing
    I use battle ping now, but it only brings it from 120 to a solid 90... On the west i ping like 30 to 40

5. Restroom Cowboy

Restroom Cowboy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

90 is a tad high, I feel your pain. Well, I will send out a spare duelist to Pac to help out with the cause. :)

805connection likes this.
  6. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

I wish all I had to worry about in life was my ping time to an online game .

:pirate:

Acid Rain likes this.
  7. Alex"Drake Iron Heart"CS

Governor

PVP with high ping and you will be double as good as someone with low ping.
    Instead of trying to change some playerbase, improve on your skills and play better with high ping, trust me that if you start kicking ass with high ping, you will get your enemies even more in their egos and rattle them even more.
    I usually cant PVP in any shard, not even my home shard with under 100 Ping flat, sometimes I have spikes of over 150 and I still PVP and end up killing, which then gives twice the pleasure against someone with really low ping.

Restroom Cowboy likes this.