1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Wha?

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by toontownhappy, Aug 9, 2008.

1. Alrighty, strange occurance of the day: I just got kicked off my own estate. I got the 'The owner of the estate has left. You will be teleported back the playground in 5 seconds." message, but it was MY house!
    :coco:

2. Lol, did u try going back to your house afterwards?

3. Not yet because Joe sucked me into a factory.

4. princess kitty

princess kitty Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Welcome to Toontown!

I did a solo and sos'd my doodle. A doodle I have never seen in my life shows up and gets confused (as much as me). :coco:

5. Do you want to know why that happened? Because you were EVICTED due to BAD wallpaper.

6. princess kitty

princess kitty Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I'd like to visit your house and see this wallpaper Joe talks about so much. :p

7. Fine by me...who DOESN'T like posies? :danceb:

8. I'd invite you too but I deleted it all!! Ha Ha........I still have the dirt and grass though..........thinking it may actually go with the victorian garden theme I go for in all my houses. Once again, I realize it wasnt your intent but your splendid gift will come in very handy!!!!