1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Whammy or Sampire???

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Zyron, Aug 29, 2009.

1. Zyron

Zyron Guest

I have seen my friends destroy on sampires, also i have seen them wreck shop on a wahmmy.. i really dont know which one is best... i currently have a sampire but i feel its time for a change, but if the change is for the worst whats the point?
  2. ZidjiN

ZidjiN Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

May 18, 2006
    Ask your friends or ready any of the other post on the subject.
  3. Ansio

Ansio Guest

I am not sure if one is better or not. When I had to pick, there is stuff one cna do that the other cant, and vise versa. I think its more of a question of play style.
  4. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 12, 2008
    Wraith takes a bit more than just lightning strike spam, yet it can also do a lot of things much easier than vamp, for me anyway.
  5. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    IMO - sampire is easier to play and you can tank more efficiently.

Whammy is harder to play but easier to put together on a very tight budget.
  6. Zyron

Zyron Guest

And i have searched and everything,

but i cannot find anything on whammys that is helpful to a person who knows nothing about them

i know the honor/LS spam in wraith form is how you keep your mana

Basically.. the only difference is that vamp form leeches health.. and that wraith form leeches mana..
    and the curse weapon is supposed to be used for health?

prefferably someone with a high tollerance for newbs to answer :>

excluding lynk basically!!

LOL jk :D
  7. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Oct 21, 2008
    Yes, curse weapon is how wammys stay healthy.
  8. NickyDishes

NickyDishes Guest

whammies need to farm karma a lot.....sampires not so much
  9. Capt.E

Capt.E Guest

In my opinion whammys are a little easier to setup with gear. You really just need stam leech. Their major selling point would be drinking cure pots ( think dreadhorn or parox) sampires own doom however. Try them on TC1. See which you like. It is fairly easy to make one into the other. Good luck
  10. Mine is both. Why limit yourself to one or the other when you don't have to?