1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

What a miss about the old forums..

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lord Kotan, Aug 4, 2008.

1. Lord Kotan

Lord Kotan Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

May 16, 2008
    It told you who someone was replying to. Here in the new ones, you sort of have to guess, or switch to thread mode.
  2. Teufel_Hund

Teufel_Hund Guest

Isn't it just like pulling your hair out!!!
  3. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003
    The staff's been talking about that... Down the road we might try to get a plug-in (or have someone write one) to show a "replying to" line, but first priority is restoring the data from the old boards as best we can.
  4. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jul 29, 2003
    I don't like the stickied threads being on every page. They should only be at the top of the first page.
  5. Coven of One

Coven of One Guest

I miss the very easy "Dev Posts" Link. Sure, I can look up the name of the individual Dev to see if they've posted anything, if I can remember their name, but who wants to do that for every possible dev member?
  6. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Apr 12, 2001
    Changes to hybrid mode and you will have the thread in top