1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What about the leftover Blackrock?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Craftyone, Jul 10, 2008.

1. Craftyone

Craftyone Guest

Has anyone heard what's to become of the remaining blackrock that people have? I haven't heard that it will be a turn in so I have no clue. Honestly hoping it's not a turnin because I doubt that the true value of the cost to mine it, or attempt for hours on a mule toon to mine it will match the real value of the point system. Example. 10k for humilty pieces or any of those anti virtue dungeon drops that any warrior or tamer may have gotten. I said a armed warrior or a tamer with a trained pet to protect them. Most mining mules had the benefit of a fire beetle only for smelting with a shovel in hand. See my concern that they don't make it a turn in item? I bet it won't be more than the value of the toons able to defend themselves against those possible br eles. If it turns out to be a turn in, I hope they prove me wrong,but I doubt it.
    If anyone has read any part of the story line or has any insight on the leftover br, please post here for all.

2. Bazer

Bazer Slightly Crazed
    Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Stratics Legend

if you dont want it ill take it, blackrock makes good deco.

3. Otis Firefly

Otis Firefly Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

blow it up...give it away...throw it at your friends?

4. Emil IsTemp

Emil IsTemp Guest

anyone ever try spellweaving with BR? like 5 or 6 people all stand in a circle, and cast armageddon at the same time..?

5. Lady D

Lady D Guest

HAHA no...but i have heard of ppl using it to blow them selves into the throne area in castle brit

6. I tried to use my blackrock leftovers in a cassarole.

Of course the microwave exploded and killed everyone in a 5 mile radius.

7. Emil IsTemp

Emil IsTemp Guest

haha Prince =).

Ive noticed some spots in Despise that you should be able to blow yourself to.. check out the Titan lair, east from the little pond.. the acid ele area, to the south.. and 2nd level north of the earth ele spawn.

ive either died, or just had the explosion mosta the times ive casted.

8. Eslake

Eslake Guest

Blowing things up? Blackrock has some use I'm not aware of?
    (actually have no idea what its used for since those collectors are gone)

9. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

it can move you?

10. Emil IsTemp

Emil IsTemp Guest

Im not sure of the frequency, but sometimes it blows your character in a direction when you cast it.. through walls and all.

11. burnttrees

burnttrees Guest

other then deco blowing things up and my favorite to just carry and see what i can infect i haven't heard anything i just hope they do not turn off black rock infection (like that isn't going to happen at some point :gee: )

12. Craftyone

Craftyone Guest

Maybe we will get an answer in the near future? I still see alot for sale on vendors but they are all the small pieces.

13. Silverbird

Silverbird Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Have you noticed that most items of the first parts of the clean up were items that were introduced for ' a later use'. Such like the ophidian rations. Or many items that noone would use (in that amounts) like many of the holiday gifts. If they havent included blackrock pieces (yet) it could be a clue that it might be used in later event parts again.
    Besides that you could carry one pice around with you and try to infect crtitters. taht way (and if you re able to kill the infected ones) you can improve your loot from them including the chance for some locked boxes witth a blackrock infected critter tag. (Very similar to those paragon chests.)

14. well some day u will make craftable with it so just hold on to it the shld of made it stackable to save room but again to easy for them

15. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Why not combine methods and blow up your friends?

16. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Casserole, microwave, exploded... Half-Life reference?

17. Could always use the small ones as hemmoroid removal aids.

Think of it... if you dare...

Directions:
    1. Remove one Blackrock Suppository from the case.
    2. Insert in problem area.
    3. Make sure the area behind you is clear.
    4. Read these words aloud: "Vas Kal An Mani In Corp Hur Tym"
    5. Repeat if needed (and you survive)

18. Otis Firefly

Otis Firefly Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

use to be able to blow yourself onto the throne in castle brit tram on napa..(blocked)
    i keep trying to do this again and cant do it anymore