1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What about zoom?

Discussion in 'Warhammer Discussion Hall' started by Mitzlplik_SP, Sep 22, 2008.

1. Mitzlplik_SP

Mitzlplik_SP Guest

Can you zoom in and out on yer toon or are ya stuck with 1st person and the close follow?

2. Skycapp

Skycapp Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

use the mouse scroll wheel to zoom in and out.

keep in mind that in interior spaces like keeps and dungeons sometimes the zoom is limited.

3. Mitzlplik_SP

Mitzlplik_SP Guest

Hmmmm scroll wheel presents a problem.I use a track ball laser mouse with no wheel.Any suggestions? I`ll play with my mouse settings in the meantime......well,after the servers come back :sad4:

4. Skycapp

Skycapp Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

rebinding to page-up and page-down might work.

5. Mitzlplik_SP

Mitzlplik_SP Guest

Ahhhh I`ll try that,thanks.

I haven`t messed with macors or bindings yet.Been doin the run what ya brung thing,to busy rollin new toons,lol. I`ve finally settled on an Archmage an Engineer and a Bright Wizard.All very fun.

I`m interested in a Witch Hunter but that`ll hafta wait till I learn how to :gun: alot better with my Engineer,hehe.