1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What am I doing wrong here...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by startle, Oct 22, 2011.

1. startle

startle Siege... Where the fun begins.
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Gilfane

I must be doing something wrong...

Should a pumpkin patch yield more than one killer per hour? That's what I've been getting.

Once you clear the field of pumpkins (I use a Horde Minion) do you keep clearing the pumpkins that spawn or what? That's what I've been doing.

And do you clear the wheat or cotton that spawns in the fields also?

One killer per hour just ain't worth it... too boring. And it's really, really not worth it when they don't drop a mask after an hour...

2. Arrgh

Arrgh Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Use the summon until it weighs 410 stones, then release it, summon another and keep doing that even as the killers spawn...just rem to keep letting the minion get to 410 stones and release. I just did Brit fields for 45-60 minutes and had at least 20-30 killers like this.

3. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I and my son have gotten 3 to 6 killer pumpkins every 30 min or so in the moonglow lg field. It seems to spawn in groups of 2 to 3.

4. Malee

Malee Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I had a thread about this problem with pretty much the exact title. I don't know how to add links to other threads, but at the time of this post - it was on page four. (Last post on 10-17-2011). Maybe something there can help you.

5. startle

startle Siege... Where the fun begins.
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Gilfane

Thank you all, and especially Arrgh for the 410 thing... Hmmm, will all Horde Minion's get to 410?

Hehehe... guess I'll find out tomorrow.
    rolleyes:

6. Tazar

Tazar Guest

I don't wait till 410 stones. The faster the pumpkins decay, the faster they will respawn. The respawn is when a jack-o-lantern has a chance to spawn so crank up the respawn rate as much as possible.

7. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Yeah, they won't let them get to 420 or more cause of the impending laziness and laughing they all do when 420 hits :coco:

8. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

If you're in Britain, make sure you're doing as many patches as you can as well. When I was clearing only one field, the spawn rate remained slow... when I started clearing the others near that field, the spawn rate went up considerably.

9. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Do this!!! The more fields cleared the faster they respawn.

10. DeadRed

DeadRed Guest

FEL only!!

11. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

i tried the 3 fields in the savage village, ilsh, keeping all 3 clear. 1st was 5mins, 2nd was 30mins 3rd was 45mins - 4th? 45more mins, still Nada. Made 50k selling the 2 masks, so it wasn't a total loss, maybe some loss of respect for a programmer to put a little consistency in the 'event'.

don't these have the sound effects of an earth ele?