1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

What am I doing wrong??

Discussion in 'Signature and Avatar Help' started by eccentricjules, Oct 15, 2008.

1. What am I doing wrong??

This code wont work
  2. I also can't get avatars to work I cant find where to upload one I am not given an option.

When I go to http://vboards.stratics.com/profile.php?do=customize I get the message:

eccentricjules, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
  3. debslee

debslee Guest

Eccentricjules, there is a sticky at the top of this forum that might be able to help you. Let me know how you get on.

Clickie for stickie
  4. No, I think something is wrong with my account... I looked all through that page it doesn't help. I have no place to upload an avatar, I have NO private messaging, This is a really old account but I've been away for a while. I am good with computers, I think this is a glitch. Here are some screenshots:

As you can see... when I visit this page: http://vboards.stratics.com/faq.php?faq=vb3_user_profile#faq_vb3_private_messages it tells me how to get to my Inbox but when I click the link that says Inbox (or http://vboards.stratics.com/private.php) I get this eccentricjules, you do not have permission to access this page

I think I'm broke.
  5. debslee

debslee Guest

Just hold tight there, going to ask one of the Forum Admins to have a look for you.
  6. Katheryne

Katheryne Guest

The [image] tag is not supported in vBulletin. It should work if you use the [​IMG] tags:

An admin is going to have to work out the rest of the problems you are having, as it does not appear your account set itself up properly.
  7. Thanks to you both. I appreciate it. I wasn't sure what to do because I can't message anyone for help, yet I can post!
  8. Katheryne

Katheryne Guest

Hmmmm.... Yeah, this needs admin attention.
  9. Mith

Mith Visitor

Aug 14, 2006
    Has been awhile since you last logged in, welcome back.

Your account had been inactive for so long it was placed in a inactive account usergroup. This is done for several reasons and is usualy updated once or twice a week when I run the cron. Automating this is on the very very very OMG thats a long list.

You should be set now and if you have any other problems please email [email protected].

Thank you

10. From one Nevadan to another, Thank you very much! I'm glad its been proven that I'm not going crazy when everyone says "just click this" and I say, I don't have that! Then they think I'm blind =P

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
  • About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!