1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What animals can you Tame and Ride?

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Airhaun, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Airhaun

Airhaun Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Hey All,

I've been doing some research and I'm trying to find out what animals can we tame and ride. Also, what are the special abilities of these mounts? Such as smelting ore on fire beatle, rune beatle has backpack, etc.

Anyone have a link to a site that can explain or would care to respond with this information?

I'm new to taming and it is Appreciated.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

3. Guest

Guest Guest

hehe, you try to load stuff in a rune beetle and it's going to get terribly cross. I think you're getting it confused with the giant beetle.

Rune beetle is the big nasty black one with the blue rune on its back.

4. Airhaun

Airhaun Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Thank you everyone... for the information and links.

5. He he, I was rather surprised when I loaded my Giant Beetle with about 500 stones and then got on him and .... OOOPS he was fatigued. My Bag weight was like 120 stones. I guess that means I must weigh (the character) nearly 1000 stones [​IMG]

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Actually, the blue beetle can carry 1600 stones along with whatever is in your backpack ALONG with your character as long as you walk. If you start running, your beetle is going to poop out fast.