1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

What are Nocturne Earrings? (Turn-in event)

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Lia, Jun 8, 2008.

1. Lia

Lia Guest

What do Nocturne Earrings do? I'm trying to get something good from the turn-in event. I just came back to UO after a year and I don't recognize many of these things. What do you recommend I try to get?

2. RenaLynne

RenaLynne Guest

Nocturne earrings give you nightsight. The Snake boots give 2 poison resist. The armor set is pretty lame now but supposed to be beefed up with new publish. Need a ton of points for the Knights armor though. I like the earrings myself for my dexxer chars.
  3. Lia

Lia Guest

Thanks so much!!

Have they implemented the ability to turn in the holiday bells and stuff yet? I had thought I could turn them in to the artists in Brit, but they won't take them, so maybe that has not started?

Thanks again for your help!
  4. RenaLynne

RenaLynne Guest

Publish 53 has hit on test shard and Origin, but is not on any other shards as of yet. Once it comes out for all shards you will be able to turn in the holiday and other items. I believe the npc is somewhere near west brit bank. Have fun!;)