1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What are some good guilds on LA?

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Blade_Thugluv, Nov 27, 2011.

1. I might be in the market to join a new guild assuming that there is one that wants a washed up old vet that is trying to make a come back in a new world.

So my question is what are some of the more active guilds on the server that do stuff?

I am currently in KOL where I have been for about 3 to 4 years now. Before KOL I was part of VaMp and before that I was part of T^E (The exiled, was a napa guild) who Merged with HWM when HWM T^E and a few other guilds came over to LA under the HWM tag to fight VaMp.

History beyond that prob doesn't matter since it doesn't involve LA politics and what not.

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

If you're interested, you can join MHC - I'm currently the guildmaster for it.

I'm also the THB Guildmaster if you have a dedicated Treasure Hunter.

3. Delbrie

Delbrie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

MHC Alliance gets my vote :)

4. Gets my vote too !!! :)

5. lankdogg03

lankdogg03 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hey Blade its Jesse James from KOL, dont know if you remember me or not. These days I mostly play with WTF and they are a pretty good bunch of people. They do a pretty good bit of PvP if you are still in to that kinda thing. Send me a PM if you want more information.

6. Hello MHC Alliance peeps,

Pulling toons out of factions and will get them added to MHC in like 3 days.

Hi Jesse James, Yea I remember you :)

When I get back into PvP I might see about doing some stuff with WTF.

7. Woot !!!
    See you soon :)

8. Delbrie

Delbrie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Glad to have ya!

9. LunaCityVendors

LunaCityVendors Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Elen'Mar (E|M) is LA's 2nd largest guild with over 60 vet members and 160 characters and actively growing.. and your friend is in our guild too :)
    ============================================