1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What are some good positive karma monsters?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Sarsmi, Oct 28, 2009.

1. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Or at least monsters that will attack negative karma monsters. I was trying to think of good places to drop a harbinger (not that I have a yellow crystal, but hey). So far I have oaks spawn, ilsh and t2a, the meer village and the underground meer dungeon, serpentine dragon with pixies and centaurs (do those attack neg karma mobs?), that could be fun with the para serps...the high HP pixie renowned in the abyss, hrm...I really don't pvm much so I'm sure I'm missing quite a few.

2. Jaimes

Jaimes Guest

You could try popping Oaks and letting them duke it out. I dunno if Oaks would attack, but if he would, that would be epic..

3. there's reg volum, with all the ethereal warriors in ilsh. there's the glade in twisted weald. there's monks in tokuno.

4. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Are there any platnium dragons spawning that are left over from a pre-SA event?

-OBSIDIAN-

5. Mr. Smither1

Mr. Smither1 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The renouned Pixie in SA will kill him without a prob. You just do the mini spawn of pixies/wisp/dark wisp, then a big renouned pixie will spawn(looks like oaks queen) and it will attack anything neg karma. I used it to kill 2 harbringers with me helping. That big pixie will also kill almost every other monster in SA except for the slasher. The Slasher kills it in 3 hits. The good part is you are near the silver sapling for a rez and when doing the harbringer you want to be close to somewhere you can get a rez.

6. LordDrago

LordDrago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

perhaps that glade behind the juka city with the serpentine dragons and centaurs? Not sure if anyone there would attack it tho, or if it would attack them.

7. The Serp Dragon will attack negative karma, but the centaurs won't.

8. Xalan Dementia

Xalan Dementia Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

gotta be careful tho, harbinger loves to provo. i fought one near some greater dragons in hopes of provoing onto harbinger and happened other way around. ouch

9. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Well there goes a quick bolt farming idea I had. :p I guess there's always meer archers though! :D

10. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

If that's what you think you clearly have not had the pleasure of meeting her.

11. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

I did 6 today at the champ spawn by Swoop. Started w/ pixies then it got up to dryads by the 3rd one and the dryads just own it. Never got past dryads and centaurs though. I got 2 robes btw.

12. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Oh! Ethernal Warriors!

They have their own spawn area through a cave in Ilshenar.