1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

What are the benefits of buying SA expansion?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Sarphus, Jan 12, 2011.

1. Sarphus

Sarphus Guest

I mean aside from the new content such as dungeon access, etc.

Do I get more bank space?

I understand I get 2 more slots in my stable.

anything else?

I'm contemplating coming back.
  2. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Oct 24, 2005
    EDIT: cdavbar is actually correct, Whoops. :p
  3. Sarphus

Sarphus Guest

that's good... if memory serves, I loaded my chars down with stuff and filled their banks, so extra storage will be needed in order to actually play the game.

4. cdavbar

cdavbar Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Jan 11, 2009
    the increase is for houses only on SA.....the HS expansion is the one that gave bank storge an increase.
  5. NuSair

NuSair Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

May 21, 2008

6. Harlequin

Harlequin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 11, 2008
    Not to forget, the imbuing skill. Great equalizer for new/returning players in terms of making suits/weapons.
  7. Sarphus

Sarphus Guest

I reactivated my account... logged on to the server I used to play on and my chars weren't there... I figured I got hacked.

I just found them on a different server. so apparently I switched servers and forgot about it.

I'm not really worried about gear. I have my old suits which are good enough to do what I want to do.

I mostly just want to do taming and bard stuff because I have another game I play to satisfy other things I want to do.

Right now my chief concern is figuring out how to set up my interface. I'm having a really hard time getting around and doing stuff.