1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What are the big ticket items nowadays (formerly doom arties, peerless rewards)

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Valerin, Jun 6, 2010.

1. Valerin

Valerin Guest

Having quit the game 2 or so years ago, I'm curious what items are the most sought after (read most expensive) these days. When I quit, the big items were power scrolls, doom arties, peerless arties... this was just before they changed the way doom worked, and well before the new expansion game out. Are these still the big items or has something else replaced them?

2. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

It's pretty much the same with the addition of some of the new SA Peerless arties getting tossed in the mix. Things like Tangle, and Slither are in hot demand.

3. Xalan Dementia

Xalan Dementia Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Id say the easiest to gather are the new sa arties from the renowneds. check out vendors and see what arties are sellin for what and then just check uhall or uoguide for what bosses drop em. I like to just go through any open spawn in Abyss, each spawn has at least one good artie drop to them id say.