1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What are the main things people look for on bows?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Sir Ha-ward, Dec 31, 2007.

1. Sir Ha-ward

Sir Ha-ward Guest

What does your bow have to have on it and what type does it have to be(x-bow, composite, etc.?)

- Will accept posts from everyone except BORG, all others please post

2. i like 50% HaHa slaying on mine

3. Guest

Guest Guest

crossbow
    hit spell - over 40% (lightning or fireball, none of that cheesy magic arrow or harm)
    HLD - over 40%
    HCI - any is good
    DI - over 30%
    SSI - must be over 30%

al over 40% will got you a few mills

4. just remember if you want to have single powerful hit you want lightning...if you want a slight delay to the spell hit which will interupt people running programs we don't like use fireball...

5. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

just remember if you want to have single powerful hit you want lightning...if you want a slight delay to the spell hit which will interupt people running programs we don't like use fireball...

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you mean bye running programs please explain in more detail

I would really hate to think you are implying that someone would be running illegal programs

6. I can imply all I want. I can even say I know people who are running Illegal 3rd party programs by their own admission (which obviously they could be lying but they know I won't roll on them)...

but I don't accuse anyone here on stratics because that would be against the ROC not too mention in the grand scheme of things unprovable... just keep trolling .... maybe you might actually catch something....

7. Guest

Guest Guest

if people actually are running certain programs not mentioned(other that the paperclip of course) I can't see it workign for them , it takes timeing to be a mage and an artifical AI running your heals would get you killed.

but I guess the people running the said programs are getting killed hence the running of the programs due to slow hand eye coordination,

8. AntiOTF

AntiOTF Guest

This whole paperclip thing went over my head. What am I missing?

9. yeah me too... I figure he's blind so he has no clue what he is posting anyway...

10. Tark_Smash

Tark_Smash Guest

LOL, funny stuff.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

just remember if you want to have single powerful hit you want lightning...if you want a slight delay to the spell hit which will interupt people running programs we don't like use fireball...

[/ QUOTE ]

Good info, thanks!

12. Guest

Guest Guest

My dream bow...

Comp.
    SC-1
    Balanced
    High HCI
    High DI
    High Hit Spell, Preferably Lightning.

13. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

This whole paperclip thing went over my head. What am I missing?

[/ QUOTE ]

its the icon from Microsoft Word, it used to pop up unexpectedly and ask you if you needed help with anything, it was an annoying program, Microsoft discontinued it.

14. unforgivenUO

unforgivenUO Guest

any bow i buy simply MUST have string

15. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

any bow i buy simply MUST have string

[/ QUOTE ]

[​IMG]

16. GO PLAY YOUR FIDDLE SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!!

17. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Maybe a bard with a lute could use that bow.

18. Guest

Guest Guest

[​IMG]

Better than clippy! Hmm... clippy... bows... a clip-on bow-tie?

19. trust the blind guy to find the ugliest bow....