1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What are the Minimum skills needed to have 100% Control on a Greater Dragon ?

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by imported_Vexxed, Feb 15, 2008.

1. Anyone know what the skills needed to have 100% control for the Greater dragon
    are ???

2. Sir Morder

Sir Morder Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have 120 taming/ 120 lore/ 120 vet and i'm failing maybe 1-2 times every 10 commands. Maybe alittle less than that, seeing as i haven't commanded it that much.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I have a friend who has just discovered his 105 tame 100 lore isn't enough. He's currently trying out different combinations on test. So far he's finding a significant increase in control at 110 tame/110 lore or 105 tame/115 lore.

4. I'm all 120's in taming skills and failing quite a few commands too. I think you'll want to carry a few assorted pieces of meat with you when using these dragons no matter how high your taming is.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

I have 109.9 tame and 100.2 lore and the dragon wouldn't trust me. I still have some work cut out for me before I can get one of these.