1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What are the odds of a Seed of Renewal Dropping from Plants ?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Vexxed, Nov 18, 2009.

1. Vexxed

Vexxed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Can anyone tell me in their experience what they think the odds of a Seed of Renewal Dropping are ? Say I have 100 plants growing and that means when they are all said and done producing resources that should be ~800 seeds I think so how many of them will be Seeds of Renewal...

2. Warpig Inc

Warpig Inc Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Did some plants this morning that hit 8 seeds full. One plant gave 3 renewal out of the 8 offered. Few weeks ago a plant giving white lilly seeds put out 2 of the eight. It is all about the RNG.Of the 22 plants I harvested this morning I ended up with 16 seeds of renewal.

3. Zym Dragon

Zym Dragon Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

There was another thread that wondered if the drop rate changed, so I started keeping track. So far, after around 300 seeds, I'm seeing an overall drop rate of around 5%. I planned on posting result sto that thread once I have more data.

4. Stranger

Stranger Lord of the Dance
    Stratics Veteran

I pulled 200 seeds off of 25 plants and got 8 seeds of renewal. So 1 in 25 for me.

5. Vertigo

Vertigo Guest

My experience was like Ancient SoS's. 1 in 30 seems about right.

6. ACB1961

ACB1961 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

You know warpig has amazing results. We grow hundreds of plants for seeds. I mean a lot of plants, we get maybe 2-4 seeds per hundred plants per day. I've never heard of anyone who has the results he posts of except himself. With seeds selling for 300k a piece on atl he should grow 1k plants. I'm not saying it isn't true. It may very well be true, its just not the norm for seed-growing. I mean if the rest of us were getting those kinds of results seeds would be 10k.