1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) What are the top PvP / Raid / Faction guilds out there on Atlantic.

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by ohmyGED, Aug 13, 2010.

1. ohmyGED

ohmyGED Visitor

Been out of that game for a LONG time.....can someone enlighten some of the top PvP guilds, methods of warfare, and gameplay style? I know HOT/HEAT is around, what about LNR, 1vs1, VIP!, etc.....

As I said, it's been a while...

2. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

LNR's still around, but VIP dissolved. HOT/HEAT, TDT, Ni, and HH! are the other big ones.

3. Taylor

Give away my secrets, why don't you! lol :p

By the way, Oblivion, most PvP-related discussions take place on HOT forums. You might check there.

4. I created secrets so ;)

5. Tazar

Tazar Guest

That is a good start, but it only shows the "largest" guilds - not necessarily PVP. I don't think UWF does that much in the PVP area, and I know for certain ODE doesn't.

Also, is large always the best/top? It may be in a gank situation, but I think quality and coordination can often best superior numbers - unless those numbers are just too overwhelming.

6. Taylor

Based on his past jaunts, I'm afraid Oblivion wouldn't be eligible for membership in UWF. :p

7. Tazar

Tazar Guest

I seriously doubt he is looking for membership... more likely a source of power-scrolls, etc. :p

8. Taylor

Oh, if you're trying to re-learn real thieving, maybe you should read some of success stories: www.uothief.com.

9. or just talk to a blind man, I mean With shinobi gone? (cant seem to find him) just means im the best on the block... just an fyi :)

10. Taylor

With Shinobi gone and Tony Emerald's acct. sold, I suppose you are. :p

11. yeah I was thinking of bringing back a ton of my episodes never released.... Chad is still around but DONT even say rico is, I swear if you do I quit.

12. Taylor

Rico's been gone for a while. He plays Eve now. . . la

Chad's...kind of around. Honestly, a thief on Siege is surprisingly rare these days. Siege's population is low. My understanding is, once you steal from every member of the shard a few times, it gets kind of old. In fact, I made a detective on Siege (to play the villain in THIEF stories), but after a few weeks, I never ran into any thieves. Kinda sad. :(

13. Thats why I left Siege, I couldn't take it anymore, Constantly running into the same people over and over and over and over. I played Siege for nearly 3 months non stop, and well, I became so burned out of

A). Not seeing another soul, to the point where you start talking to NPC's like they are real people. (This is true, I have had to do this to stay "sane")

B). Stories ended due to same people, again over and over again ;)

14. Taylor

WILSON!!!!

[​IMG]

15. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Just don't show that to Kelmo - he's working hard on the "Positive Mental Attitude". :p

16. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

17. Taylor

Look on the bright side: two native Atlantians made characters on Siege (opposite the current trend). My detective is still there, waiting for the revival.

18. Tazar

Tazar Guest

OK... 3 minutes? Do you have a script running constantly searching for "Kelmo" and "Siege"?

btw... make that 4 - Ghost and I both have started characters there and are quietly training up in the wilderness...

19. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

No... Why do you ask? *winks*