1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What are they buying?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by VorteXPete, Feb 25, 2009.

1. VorteXPete

VorteXPete Guest

For the last few weeks I have noticed the same 3 players recalling into the same banks and whispering withdraw like 1710, recall out and after about 20 seconds recall back to the bank to do the same?
    One forsure looks suspicious because the trinsic bank was under attack and there was a red general in the bank hackin away everytime they recalled in...
    Just wonderin i just wanted to know what they could be buying with the gold that they take out 24-7 non stop.

2. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Noticed the samething as well. Char with nothing on, using chiv to travel, but withdrawing what looked like random small amounts anywhere from 480 to 1,710 gold each time.

3. red sky

red sky Sage
    Stratics Veteran

It's most likely a script to buy resources such as reagents, scrolls or bottles. Kellgory whereabouts in OK are you from? I was born in Norman.

4. Silverbird

Silverbird Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Isnt is a/the script working for a community collection? (Mace and Shield Glasses anyone?)

5. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I live near Tulsa.

I guess it could be a script for buying and turning in things to the library. Never really gave it much thought since it wasn't interferring with my gameplay so I went on my merry way and never felt the need to page. Probably could go to the library and see if the char shows up there, if I really wanted to know.

6. Littleblue

Littleblue Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Me too. :)

7. Winker

Winker Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Thats exacly what it is. He is buying resources from a few vendors using the scripts and looping round the vendors