1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What are you paying for junk small BODs for turn-in?

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Ezekiel Zane, Jan 29, 2008.

1. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

All the low-end small BODs I've had on my vendors were bought up ages ago. I quit even accepting them long ago.

If I took them and sold them, how much are people paying for them?

2. Trukx

Trukx Guest

Reg Cloth bods on GL sell from anywhere from 500-3k/per.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I buy them at what ever I can find them at. I usually pay 1k each.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I bought a thousand at 3k each on atlantic.

I know i paid top dollar, but i needed something to get started

5. I don't buy them. I just collect them for a bit.

6. Elffin

Elffin Lore Keeper

2mil per 500 cloth smalls is average price i am paying at the moment, have to be bulk though, get fed up of buying from vendors 1 at a time.

Elf.

7. Ezekiel Zane

Damn! Really? What shard are you paying this on? Is it really turning out to be be worth the cost? You're getting enough runic kit larges to make the expense viable? Seriously curious.

I've thrown out several thousand cloth smalls in the last few months. I can't stand doing the trade-in.

At even 1 mil per 500 I'd start keeping and selling them.

8. How much are people paying for bulk bone/leathers?

9. Ezekiel Zane

If you mean the actual leather and bone I'm seeing leather anywhere from 20-40 per lately on Pacific. I'd say the average is 25-30 per.

As far as bone goes though, I rarely see it for sale and I haven't bought any myself in many years. I just don't fill those BODs.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

I fill normal bone deeds

by killing skeletons, they drop bone pieces and are easy to kill. Yes it takes sometime, I usually take 10 bone bods at a time to fill. Heck you can make alittle gold, fill the bods for another chance at getting a brk large or small is worth the time.

also when I am out hunting anything on my pally, if there is a bone armor piece on the corspe, i take it, I have a pouch in my bank, which I empty when I get 20 pieces in there, the I fill whatever bone deeds I have.