1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) What are your goals in game for 2012?

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Lord Armand, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Lord Armand

Lord Armand UO News Reporter
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

The forums have been quiet so far this year and I am very nosy so I thought that I would ask what are your goals in game for 2012? Is it working new character(s)? A bucket list? Work on vendors? FInd a new place to live? Try something different? :eyes:

2. old gypsy

old gypsy Grand Poobah
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron PITMUCK

I'm hoping to finally see h*ll freeze over (that's when I expect to see the Chef profession made truly worthwhile.) :D

Seriously, though, my goals are very simple: Work on whatever skills appeal to me at any given moment, continue to explore and appreciate the UO experience one day at a time, and just have fun. :)

3. Mirt

Mirt Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Get married to Emma. Also I would like to create one more dexxer suit and suit up the rest of my characters with better gear.

4. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Back before pub. 16 yrs ago, one only needed something like 65.0 to tame a unicorn. My Whyte Tigress tamed her a meat eating unicorn. Then that publish hit, and she needed 95.0 or whatevers, so her tamed unicorn been sitting in the stables, ever since. I get on Whyte, go feed my unicorn some raw riblets and of course I am repeatedly told, my unicorn will not bond, till I up taming on WhyteTigress.

So one of these fine days, hopefully soon in 2012, I have to do that, & up taming so I can ride my too long in the stables for yrs., unique rare meat eating unicorn !

I am soooooooo not the tamer type, but that unicorn, means a lot to me, so that is on my TO DO list, my unicorn been waiting too many yrs. to BOND !

5. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

6. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

My goal for 2012 is the same goal I had for 2011 but it did not materialize.... Tame a dang blaze Cu :sad3:

7. old gypsy

old gypsy Grand Poobah

Final year? I'm confused. :confused:

8. Lord Gareth

14 years playing is a long time, big party at the end :)

9. old gypsy

old gypsy Grand Poobah

A big party would be great! :party: As long as you don't mean a going away party! You scared me for a moment with that word, "final".

10. Lord Gareth

going away, thank god he is gone party whichever you wish to call it heh Ready to move forward but dun worry Lady WildStar shall inherit everything that I own.

So my goal for 2012 is to make it my last year and continue my journey forward learning and experiencing new things. :)

11. old gypsy

old gypsy Grand Poobah

Well... you could journey forward and learn new things while remaining in our little world, too. Lots of folks are gonna miss ya' when the day comes. *sigh*

12. Don't Tread on Me

Don't Tread on Me Lore Keeper
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

I'm not sure what I'm going to be doing yet in game. RL keeps getting in the way. It seems a some big timers are leaving. That's really too bad. I definately don't play all the time, by any stretch of the imagination, but I don't think I could leave. I love (and hate maybe?) all you guys too much. :whip:

13. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I'd like to perfect my griefing/trolling abilities in 2012 so that I can effectively insult someone without Petra realizing it is an insult and escape without fractions on Stratics.

14. I resolve to finish customizing and decorating my houses.... two of them which have been 4 years in the making...LOL

15. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Just for you my friend, some fractions.

I guess my goal better be to show you how to disagree with someone without insulting them and persuade you to do that :) I don't actually like giving out infractions

Attached Files: