1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What bows do you take to doom with you?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Guest, Feb 24, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I know night reaper and mischief maker are popular. Maybe even a frostbringer for revs.

What awesome bows do you carry to gather your artifacts?

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

well nobody has posted and Im not a doom expert but I cant stand to see posts go unanswered so I would take as mentioned a demon slayer and a undead slayer along with one to dispel as needed that being said the slower bows you definatly need ssi of 30+ I would say as the bow get faster ssi means less if you have 150 + stamina so on the faster ones I would look for DI and effect like lighting along with hla or hld and leeches of 30+ %
    anyway just my thought and Im no doom expert but thats what I would start there with Snowdog LS shard

3. I've got a Demon slayer heavy crossbow with 30 SSI & ML, an Undead slayer heavy with 35 SSI that is also a 70/30 split with Fire/Cold so I can use it against Flesh Renderers without having to use Cons Wep, and I carry a Frostbringer for revs as you mentioned.