1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What can be done to tweek faction arties?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Speedy Orkit, Jan 11, 2010.

1. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

I was thinking about this last night...and what can be done?

I think a first step would be implementing cursed artifacts on a permanent spawn basis. Open these up so players won't automatically resort to using faction arties. Second, consider allowing 15 HCI or DCI to be imbued on hats. The spirit of the totem and hunters headdress have other attributes that are not able to be imbued that make them desirable other than the HCI. I also think at this point, maybe allowing blessable doom arti's to be blessed wouldn't be such a bad thing. They are not that OP anyore with all the other changes to PvP and are somewhat difficult to get in comparison. Or perhaps they could make a "temp clothing bless deed" which allows these items to be blessed for 10 deaths.

I'm not saying any of these ideas are right, I am just getting some input about how you like the faction arties system here on SP. Everything. The silver cost, our buy backs, etc.

2. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Only improvement I could see needed is dropping silver cost or increasing silver drops per monster.

3. Hugibear

Hugibear Guest

I agree with butters. If anything should be added to this shard it should be alacrities. Why arent you pushing to get these suckers turned back on? These help people finish there skills alot faster. Imbueing is here to help people with making suits that are good and cheap. If they want the added bonus of running faction arties let them join a faction. Risk Vs Reward.

4. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I was actually running a pvp suit with Zero Faction Arties, alas I was not sold back my Bramble Coat!

I think they are here for good, So I agree with beez (did I just say that?) Lower prices, take of named prop or let more beasties drop Silver!