1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What character for Mini Bosses

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Rocklin, Oct 17, 2009.

1. Rocklin

Rocklin Guest

With all the talk of new content and Mini Bosses I was wondering what you all take to get items and fight in the new expansion. I have an Archer, a Sampire and a Mage, but I am a terrible player. Was wondering what characters are your mains.

Thanks, Rock

2. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

I would say Tamer but seeming you don't have one... I like to use my Mage the most (after my Tamer) because of summons and you have an array of spells at your disposal w/ different damage types depending on the situation.

3. Harb

Harb Guest

I've used tamers, warriors, and mages, and my favorite of all things turned out to ba a mystic with imbuing. Throws out a mean rising colossus. While I don't find these paticularly desireable in other scenarios, they are wonderful all through the abyss. They were nerfed a bit in pub 61, but still hold up well enough. The charcater can run up each of the abyss mini spawns and readily handle any of the mini-champs.

4. Astrel

Astrel Guest

While some of the minis can easily be taken care of by melee a good mage can fight them all, as well as all the major bosses. Just cast evs to keep them busy then attack at will, and a full set of slayer books will make life easier.

5. Rocklin

Rocklin Guest

Thanks for the thoughts so far, I have no idea which to take but I need to pick one and start working spawns.

6. Astrel

Astrel Guest

Spawns like the Enslaved goblins and ratmen (Discarded) favour melee, using a 'soulseeker' or other radiant scimitar for the whirlwind attacks, and they are not hard, so start with those until you get used to them. You might want to use a mage against most of the others if you are not used to the bigger casting critters.

7. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

It depends what spawn you are fighting. Some of the spawns are harder then the mini boss itself. :)