1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] What constitutes "decent" jewelery?

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Neal Caffrey, Jul 27, 2012.

1. Neal Caffrey

Neal Caffrey Guest

Trying to get a handle on the tons of jewelry that I fish up from SoSs, what is worth keeping? What isn't?
    #1 Neal Caffrey, Jul 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2012
  2. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 17, 2007
    Totally depends on the character template. Something might be useless to one person, but then it could be what another person has been looking for.

Myself, if it had and negatives then I stick it in my unravel bag. Anything clean I keep.
  3. silent

silent Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    A simple rule of thumb for good jewelry. Anything from the old loot generator is really not worth much since it can be created with imbuing. Jewelry from the new loot generator that has useful mods that exceed the cap or have mods that are not imbuable taking into consideration these mods work together for a template. Also uncursed jewelry with more than 5 mods, again assuming the mods work together.