1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What could cause this?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by ^Wolfie^, Dec 17, 2008.

1. ^Wolfie^

^Wolfie^ Visitor

I have several accts, but when I switch from one certain acct to any other acct... I always get stuck at the Verify acct screen with the same message I have circled. What is it and how do I stop it? :(

[​IMG]

2. JC the Builder

JC the Builder Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Now you know why it takes so long to get a GM.

3. Does one of your accounts have former companion on it? If so they still will receive such messages sometimes.

4. JC the Builder

JC the Builder Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

This is how they are bringing counselors back. For legal reasons they can't have volunteer staff anymore. To get around this they are enlisting random users on login to play as a counselor. If you don't stay logged in for one hour and help players you get a 72 hour suspension.

Don't worry, after you serve your time it will be at least another month before you are eligible again.

5. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Almost 2.7 million calls.

You're going to be a busy guy once you stop posting here and start doing your god-damn job!

-Galen's player

PS: In case it wasn't obvious, yes I'm kidding.