1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What craftable items is there a demand for these days?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Tanivar, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Tanivar

Tanivar Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I'm planning on playing primarily Crafters and Resource Gatherers and am currently gathering supplies. What is there a need for these days besides vendors that are actually stocked?

'Suits' didn't turn up anything other than a fisherman suit. What would be good to imbue on suits for melee types and spellslingers?

2. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

It would depend on the shard.

3. Zuckuss

Zuckuss Order | Chaos
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni K^S

Well I will say slayer based scrapper's compendiums for starters. It's like playing the lottery though.

4. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

You might get a better response from posting this in the Chessy forum...la

5. Tanivar

Tanivar Crazed Zealot

I'm after overall opinions. I've used the new vendor search to look up things on Chessie. Mainly I'd like to know what sells as a rule and then see if Chessie needs a vendor for it.

6. Captn Norrington

Captn Norrington Trade Forum Administrator
    Moderator Professional Campaign Supporter

50% Swing Speed Increase composite bows are usually needed by pvp'ers, slayer scrappers are needed by pretty much everyone, 210 stamina archer suits are usually needed by pvp'ers.

7. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

If you're going to sell imbued LRC armor, you might consider selling single pieces in addition to maybe a few full suits so people who are just starting out on the shard and have looted armor they want to use can fill in with single pieces until they find something else to use or can make their own custom suit.

8. virtualhabitat

virtualhabitat Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Consumables. Green apples, orange petals, smoke bombs, enhanced bandies, etc. Every shard needs more consumables.

DJAd likes this.
  9. Flagg

Flagg Sage

Every shard also needs more consumers! Those can be crafted IRL. Get to work!

10. Christina Kardos

UWF

Pinks and alacrities sell ok on Atl... but pvp umber gear is where the money is (besides rares). Its much easier to sell certain artifacts you find while hunting rather than selling crafted items.

11. Goldberg-Chessy

Goldberg-Chessy Crazed Zealot

Reforged armor - high end 5 or 6 mod pieces to make pvp suits, sampire pieces with or without luck. With barbed kits you can make very nice and easily sellable 10 stam studded leather pvp pieces(sorcery/haste)
    Reforged wooden shields from high end tools to make sc pvp shields with dci,eater,hpr,reactive para,etc...
    Reforged bows from lower end runic kits to make clean 40 ssi bows enhanceable to 50 ssi

12. hungry4knowhow

Stratics Veteran

I'd say 100% HML/HLL bladed staffs and double axes as well. They are the new flavor for sampires. Also 100% Damage Type weapons. They can be made with copper and shadow hammers.