1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Imbuing] What determines the number of ingredients from unravelling

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by TullyMars, Jul 8, 2010.

1. TullyMars

TullyMars Sage
    Stratics Veteran

First I have a decent (but definitely not comprehensive) understanding of all the formulas (unravelling intensity and imbuing weights) and bonuses (material, race, forge, etc.) it is just I don't know this answer.

What determines the number of ingredients from an unravel?
    Is it the imbue weight? Is it the durability? Is it a combo?

For example...
    Say I have a weapon made of iron with 50 durability and with an unravelling intensity of 401 before race and forge bonus.
    If I unravel this with a legendary artificer garg at the queens forge, I should get a relic fragment.

If the durability was higher would I get more relic fragments?
    Will adding durability increase the number of relics I get from this weapon?

Will enhancing (and lets pick a metal like verite or valorite that doesn't add to the weapons durability) increase my relic fragment yield when I unravel?

As always my apologies if this has been covered before. I did search but to no avail.

2. Percivalgoh

Stratics Veteran

Interesting idea. I will test this out on my next batch of relic stuff.

3. Percivalgoh

Stratics Veteran

Just looking at durability it doesn't seem to matter although maybe it might make a little difference it's probably not worth the powder.