1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

What did they change??

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Thunderz, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Thunderz

Thunderz Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 3, 2008
    I used to be able to pick up a locked down box in my house and run through [realy quick] but since the patch i cant.

This was a good thing as i could make my museum public but it prevented other getting in when i didnt want them to but now i cant even get in unless i unlock the "block" items in my house.

So i have to delete all my vendors and stop beeing a vendor house [turn it to private] for my own safety as i cant just lock down my event items in safety anymore?????

2. Could this fix be related to the exploit in which some 'haxxors' are able to run through bagballs placed in dungeons?