1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

What do i do now?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Guest, Mar 30, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I spent 3 hours last night with perma lag, until i went to bed, i guess just after people started getting cloaks. This morning 500 demons are insta killing most people.

What do i do now? my 120 parry 120 bush dexer is getting tooled like a new school boy
  2. whoa! I did same thing, aw no. They got cloaks later not just the super draggy owners? Ha!

Moonglow didn't get ruined, the new color is sweet and it is a given super draggys do the most damage. Hey 2 out of 3 ain't bad. [​IMG]
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

You can still get cloaks, it appeared over ran with demons and nearly unplayable, but then it sort a reset and its mixed again. I am fighting a shadow lord, but i jumped the gate and crashed on reentry

lots of people are client crashing when they enter